To Parents and Guardians,
Starting Monday, May 7, 2018, there will be a new way to make payments for your child’s meals. The Hawaii State Department of Education (HIDOE) has contracted with a Harris Solutions to modernize our meal payment and monitoring. You now can check your child’s school meal account balance online, as well as make payments with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit or debit card.
In addition to helping the school take advantage of the latest technology, this service is a great convenience to you. By utilizing www.EZSchoolPay.com, you will not have to wonder if the check you wrote for meals actually made it to school and your children will be assured that meals will continue uninterrupted.
Features and Options:
· Send payments faster and directly into your child’s meal accounts: Payments are credited within 10 minutes.
· Mobile applications: EZSchoolPay is available from your device’s app store and is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Receive alerts of low balances, make payments for your child’s meal account, and purchase items from the school store.
· Low Balances: Receive alerts when your child’s balance drops below a certain balance.
If you would like to take advantage of any of the features mentioned above, you must create an online account with www.EZSchoolPay.com with your child’s last name and their student number, which is located under their name on their report card. Getting started is easy! Visit www.EZSchoolPay.com. The website will guide you to create an account and link your student(s) to the account before entering a credit/payment.
Should you have any questions, please contact Royal School office at 587-4510.
Your child must be five years old on or before July 31st in order to enter kindergarten. Registration begins February 1st, 2018. Kindly remind your family, friends, neighbors with children living in our school district they can register at the school. Office will accept registration from 8:30am to 3:30pm. Kindly bring the following documents:
1. Child’s birth certificate
2. Proof of residency in Royal School’s catchment area
3. Original Form 14, revised 2010 (immunization record)
4. TB Clearance (date given and date read must be within 1 year of the child’s
5. Foreign students must include a passport or Visa printed in English
The Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS-4) program is part of the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA's} effort to preserve, protect, and improve the Nation's water resources from polluted storm water runoff.
Click to view documents about this program and ways you can help.
Click for link to more information.
Click to view Annual Notice.