- Safety and fair play are essential. Although playground equipment will be supervised by an adult, practice proper use at all times.
- Respect each other. Avoid bumping into or hurting others. Rough contact sports and games are not allowed.
- Report all accidents to the yard duty teacher or supervisor.
- Do not throw rocks, dirt, or anything that may hurt others.
- Follow playground equipment rules at all times. Do not jump off playground equipment, take turns and go in the right direction.
- "Freeze" when the bell rings. Be sure to situate yourselves with two feet firmly planted on the ground. Remain in the "freeze" position until the whistle blows, then walk back to your classroom.